Our Members are leaders within the global Tamper Resistant Element (TRE) ecosystem, and work collectively to define requirements and provide deliverables of a strategic, technical and marketing nature. This enables all stakeholders in our connected society to benefit from the most stringent secure connectivity solutions that leverage our members’ expertise in tamper proof end-to-end-security.Apply Now
Latest News, Insights & Events
WEBINAR – Recommended 5G SIM: Unlocking the full potential of 5G networks
5G will play a fundamental role in enabling new solutions across connected cars, enhanced mobile […]
Advisory Notification to Mobile Network Operators of Global Silicon Supply Pressures in 2021-22
Recent public reports have highlighted that an increase in the demand for silicon over the […]
Latest Key Educational Releases
Our latest eBooks, white papers, presentations, webinars and more.
- Enhanced Recommended 5G SIM
- Webinar: Recommended 5G SIM – Unlocking the full potential of 5G networks
- White paper: Integrated SIM Functionality – Drivers, Approaches to Standardisation and Use Cases
Latest Key Technical Releases
Our latest specs, guidelines, APIs and other technical deliverables.
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Technical Specification Version 3.0
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Test Specification v2.3.1
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Technical Specification v2.3.1