Our Members are leaders within the global Tamper Resistant Element (TRE) ecosystem, and work collectively to define requirements and provide deliverables of a strategic, technical and marketing nature. This enables all stakeholders in our connected society to benefit from the most stringent secure connectivity solutions that leverage our members’ expertise in tamper proof end-to-end-security.Apply Now
Latest News, Insights & Events
Trusted Connectivity Alliance Welcomes Success of Integrated SIM Standardisation
Newly published paper recognises high levels of security assurance and global interoperability provided by standardised […]
3 key factors driving eSIM adoption
Claus Dietze, Chair of the TCA Board The SIM applications that enable authenticated access to […]
Latest Key Educational Releases
Our latest eBooks, white papers, presentations, webinars and more.
- White paper: Integrated SIM Functionality – Drivers, Approaches to Standardisation and Use Cases
- A Trusted Connected Future: How Tamper-Resistant Elements (TREs) Can Secure the IoT
- FAQ: Protecting Subscriber Privacy in 5G
Latest Key Technical Releases
Our latest specs, guidelines, APIs and other technical deliverables.
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Test Specification v2.3.1
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Technical Specification v2.3.1
- eUICC Profile Package Technical Specification – Early Deployment of v2.3 for 5G Support