Our Members are leaders within the global Tamper Resistant Element (TRE) ecosystem, and work collectively to define requirements and provide deliverables of a strategic, technical and marketing nature. This enables all stakeholders in our connected society to benefit from the most stringent secure connectivity solutions that leverage our members’ expertise in tamper proof end-to-end-security.Apply Now
Latest News, Insights & Events
Trusted Connectivity Alliance: H1 2022 Technical Update
This technical update provides insight into the activities and roadmap for TCA’s working groups, demonstrating how they are shaping the future of trusted connectivity delivering trust, security and functionality for the IoT age.
TCA Member Q&A: Cyril Proye, IoT Marketing Director – Linxens
Linxens is a manufacturer of hardware and a pioneer in the smartcard ecosystem, delivering billions of products across the globe per year. We work with all the major card makers and the global supply chain.
Latest Key Educational Releases
Our latest eBooks, white papers, presentations, webinars and more.
- Webinar: Integrated SIM: An Evolution in Trusted Connectivity
- Trusted Connectivity Alliance: H1 2022 Technical Update
- Webinar: Trusted Connectivity Alliance: 2021 Industry Insights
Latest Key Technical Releases
Our latest specs, guidelines, APIs and other technical deliverables.
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Test Specification Version 3.2
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Technical Specification v3.2
- eUICC Profile Package Technical Specification – Early Deployment of v2.3 for 5G Support