Our Members are participants within the SIM ecosystem, which is the most widely distributed, secure application delivery platform in the world. Members include organisations with an interest in SIM, embedded SIM (eSIM), embedded Secure Element (eSE), integrated SE and SIM (iSE, iSIM), hardware and software IP provisioning or related personalisation services.Apply Now
Latest News, Insights & Events
Evolving with the SIM industry
Trusted Connectivity Alliance will build on SIMalliance’s strong legacy by bringing together a wider group of stakeholders within today’s SIM ecosystem to focus on one goal: enabling trusted mobile connectivity.
SIMalliance becomes Trusted Connectivity Alliance
New organisation promotes secure mobile connectivity technologies to facilitate growth of connected objects.
Latest Key Educational Releases
Our latest eBooks, white papers, presentations, webinars and more.
- Presentation- SIMs, eSIMs and Secure Elements Dynamic Security for Connected Devices
- Presentation – SIM Evolution: Keeping Pace with 5G Phasing
- Webinar – 5G SIM: Maximising MNO Investment in 5G Networks
Latest Key Technical Releases
Our latest specs, guidelines, APIs and other technical deliverables.
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Test Specification v2.3
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Technical Specification v2.3.1
- eUICC Profile Package Technical Specification – Early Deployment of v2.3 for 5G Support