Our Members are leaders within the global Tamper Resistant Element (TRE) ecosystem, and work collectively to define requirements and provide deliverables of a strategic, technical and marketing nature. This enables all stakeholders in our connected society to benefit from the most stringent secure connectivity solutions that leverage our members’ expertise in tamper proof end-to-end-security.Apply Now
Latest News, Insights & Events
Trusted Connectivity Alliance Re-Elects Chair as Industry Responds to the Convergence of Secure Technologies and Services on Connected Devices
Trusted Connectivity Alliance has re-elected Claus Dietze (Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security) to serve a second term […]
WEBINAR – Recommended 5G SIM: Unlocking the full potential of 5G networks
5G will play a fundamental role in enabling new solutions across connected cars, enhanced mobile […]
Latest Key Educational Releases
Our latest eBooks, white papers, presentations, webinars and more.
- Enhanced Recommended 5G SIM
- Webinar: Recommended 5G SIM – Unlocking the full potential of 5G networks
- White paper: Integrated SIM Functionality – Drivers, Approaches to Standardisation and Use Cases
Latest Key Technical Releases
Our latest specs, guidelines, APIs and other technical deliverables.
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Test Specification Version 3.1
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Technical Specification v3.1
- eUICC Profile Package Technical Specification – Early Deployment of v2.3 for 5G Support