With the 5G ecosystem gaining increasing momentum following the publication of 3GPP’s Release 17 Specifications for 5G deployments, TCA has further enhanced its ‘Recommended 5G SIM’ technical definition.
This free webinar will provide guidance on the latest updates to TCA’s ‘Recommended 5G SIM’ that will help operators realise the latest benefits and opportunities offered by 5G Release 17 service architecture, with the highest levels of security, privacy and functionality.
- Alejandro Pulido, Standardisation Lead at Valid and Chair of the TCA Secured Application for Mobile (SAM) Working Group.
- Irene Alemán Pardo, Product Manager at Valid and member of the TCA 5G Working Group.
The webinar will be hosted in English and will take place on Wednesday 07 December at 10:00 CET and 17:00 CET to accommodate different time zones.
Register for insight into:
- An overview of the TCA ‘Recommended 5G SIM’ explaining its pivotal role in the 5G security architecture.
- The growing use of the Recommended 5G SIM as a key component in the 5G services introduced in Release 17.
- The new features, enhancements and benefits introduced by 3GPP Release 17.
- How operators can unlock the full potential of 5G.
The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session, for which guests are invited to submit questions when registering.
To secure your place, register here.