TCA is attending RSA Conference in San Francisco from 6-9 June to challenges surrounding 5G data privacy and the IoT security challenges, and how SIM, eSIM and integrated SIM solutions can be leveraged to address them.
- Presentation: Catch me if you can: Protecting mobile subscriber privacy in 5G
- Date: Wednesday, Jun. 8, 2022
- Time: 8:30 AM – 9:20 AM PST
Mobile networks carry a virtual trace of user’s lives as they unfold, constantly collecting and sending personal and sensitive data. This means any compromise can lead to hugely damaging breaches. IMSI catchers are a well-known and significant risk to data privacy. This presentation will explore how the advent of 5G presents a significant opportunity for MNOs to protect their subscribers from them.
- Presentation: How Tamper Resistant Elements (TREs) can Secure the IoT
- Date: Thursday, Jun. 9, 2022
- Time: 8:30 AM – 9:20 AM PT
- Track: Securing all the things
Addressing security and privacy vulnerabilities in the IoT is an urgent priority, reflected by growing intervention from regulators, standards bodies, and government authorities. This presentation will introduce Tamper Resistant Elements (TREs) and explain how they deliver unsurpassed security features and services, and untapped potential, to address security challenges and regulations for the IoT.
Book your ticket here: https://path.rsaconference.com/flow/rsac/us22/us22regdefault/login