Our Members are leaders within the global Tamper Resistant Element (TRE) ecosystem, and work collectively to define requirements and provide deliverables of a strategic, technical and marketing nature. This enables all stakeholders in our connected society to benefit from the most stringent secure connectivity solutions that leverage our members’ expertise in tamper proof end-to-end-security.Apply Now
Latest News, Insights & Events
eSIM Has Entered a New Era. Here’s Why.
Claus Dietze, Chair of the TCA Board The ability of eSIM technology to deliver advanced […]
Trusted Connectivity Alliance Publishes Guidance to Support Increased Development and Deployment of Integrated SIM Solutions
New paper promotes deeper understanding of integration across the mobile ecosystem, by educating on technical and value chain considerations and advocating standardisation for optimal security and interoperability benefits
Latest Key Educational Releases
Our latest eBooks, white papers, presentations, webinars and more.
- Webinar: Trusted Connectivity Alliance: 2021 Industry Insights
- Integrated SIM: A Practical Approach
- Trusted Connectivity Alliance: Industry Insights 2021
Latest Key Technical Releases
Our latest specs, guidelines, APIs and other technical deliverables.
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Technical Specification v3.2
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Test Specification Version 3.1.1
- eUICC Profile Package Technical Specification – Early Deployment of v2.3 for 5G Support