Our Members are leaders within the global Tamper Resistant Element (TRE) ecosystem, and work collectively to define requirements and provide deliverables of a strategic, technical and marketing nature. This enables all stakeholders in our connected society to benefit from the most stringent secure connectivity solutions that leverage our members’ expertise in tamper proof end-to-end-security.Apply Now
Latest News, Insights & Events
Trusted Connectivity Alliance and Eurosmart Partner to Deliver Enhanced Market Intelligence on Tamper Resistant Elements
The Trusted Connectivity Alliance and Eurosmart have signed an agreement that will in future deliver […]
Trusted Connectivity Alliance Enhances Remote SIM Provisioning Specification
The Trusted Connectivity Alliance (TCA) has released version 3.0 of its eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable […]
Latest Key Educational Releases
Our latest eBooks, white papers, presentations, webinars and more.
- White paper: Integrated SIM Functionality – Drivers, Approaches to Standardisation and Use Cases
- A Trusted Connected Future: How Tamper-Resistant Elements (TREs) Can Secure the IoT
- FAQ: Protecting Subscriber Privacy in 5G
Latest Key Technical Releases
Our latest specs, guidelines, APIs and other technical deliverables.
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Technical Specification Version 3.0
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Test Specification v2.3.1
- eUICC Profile Package: Interoperable Format Technical Specification v2.3.1